Holiday Gift Ideas for Everyone
Tis the season to shop and celebrate our loved ones. Love doesn’t come in the form of a price tag, but it is nice to spoil the special people in your life. For me, I love to buy the best and most thoughtful gifts, but year after year can be difficult. DoulaSpot.Com has compiled a list of great gift ideas to share this holiday season!
Great gift ideas for the new parents in your life (especially helpful for first timers)
- iPhone Photo Printer – print your iPhone photos in seconds!
- Bella B Body Care for Mom – sample sizes of things mom didn’t even know she needs. (nipple cream & perineal spray)
- New Mom New Turn Ons (Book) – humorous look at how mom see the world post baby.
- Motherlove Nurturing Gift Pack (made in the USA) – beautiful gift pack for the earth conscience mom and baby. Organic, cruelty free, and recycled materials.
- Diaper Changing Survival Kit – a “gag” (pun intended) gift for new dads.
- EarthBaby Compostable Diaper Service (SF Bay Area Only) Know some environmentally thoughtful parents? Help them minimize their footprint, by started them out with this fabulous diaper service.
- Give the gift of chef prepared meals. You can use services like our friend at Kitchen Doula.
Some may think a baby will never remember their first holiday season but you will! Baby’s firsts are more about gifts for the two of you.
- Mommy & Baby Bonding Kit – must have essentials.
- Nose Frieda – nasal aspirator (sounds kinda gross but new parents you’ll need and appreciate this U.S. doctor recommended and Swedish made product.)
- Baby Bullet – make your own baby food! It is really simple and rewarding with easy clean up and storage.
- A sweet little something from the kids boutique Mabuhay Kids. Find just the right outfit or special toy just for baby. shop small, shop local! Business owner Camille personally selects the finest handmade, organic, imported, sustainable and local items for babies and small children.
Shopping is challenging – especially in the kids section! We have some great ideas to help you find the perfect gift for the little person in your life.
- Go Retro – Classic games, toys and even party favors! This is a fun website and will take you on a trip down memory lane!
- KidKraft sling book shelf – keep the little readers in your life organized with this kid friendly book shelf. Instill the love of reading early with this great gift.
- Personalized name puzzle – a fun way to learn and recognize letters!
- Personalized toy box – this is an oldie but a favorite gift!
- Klutz Books – Have kids who love crafts? These kits come with all you need for hours of crafting fun.
- Toy’s kids will love forever – our friends at AlphaMom compiled a list of toys kids will love forever and ever!
A collection of special grandparent & grandchild gifts.
- Personalized Fleece Photo Blanket – for one or more grandchildren this unique gift can’t be beat.
- The Grandmother Book – record your story for for your grandchild and future generations.
- The Grandfather Book – a thoughtful way for grandfather to share stories from his past with his grandchildren.
- Memories for my Grandchild – guided questions help grandparents record priceless life lessons.
- Grandparent Life Story Frame – a special way for grandma to share her beginning, to her child’s birth and her grandchild. A generational keepsake.
Our first true love is our friends and you want to let them know how special they are to you!
- Friend Sign – for special message for your bestie.
- Best Friend Frame – for long distance BFFs – a really sweet personalized picture frame with the name and state of your bestie and you! Not that you’ll every forget you’re not in the same city but you know you always have a place to stay 😉
- Did your best friend move away? How about a gift card to a new dining experience in their (new) town?
- Miles, miles, miles – give the gift of airline miles or an airline gift card (hint: girls trip!)
It is easy to buy a combo, family friendly gift but let her know she is special and appreciated!
- A wine club membership – from 1 shipment to 1 year! Prices vary and great for the novice wine drinker all the way to a refined sommelier’s pallets, there’s something for everyone.
- A night out with friends and/or date night (in a sweet handwritten card) – sometimes a handwritten note and a hall pass is all you need!
- Gift cards to her favorite nail salon or hairdresser or local blow dry bar. That’s an easy one.
Promote dad’s man cave this holiday season!
- Duffy’s Beer Brew (Vegan) Shampoo – a funny, yet thoughtfully vegan, gift for dad!
- Decanter Set – a stunning crystal decanter set. Very Mad Men!
- Personalized BBQ Tool Kit – BBQ kits never, ever go out of style! Keep track of yours at the next cook-off or camping trip.
- Rustic Bottle Opener – every man cave needs one!
This is a very exciting time in a woman’s life and new moms have no idea how much their body, mind and soul will change after meeting their little one. Help prepare her for post-partum recovery! She’ll thank you!
- Mother Love Nipple Cream – This saved Katie’s nipples after her birth.
- Post partum self care kit – Help a Mommy to be out, by putting together this great self care kit with items she’ll need.
- Pariday’s TendHer Pillows & TendHer Perineal Packs BUNDLE Tender Mommy parts can be soothed by these amazing relief packs. Trust us she will thank you for these!
- LatchPal – Breastfeeding clip that helps keep Moms shirt out of the way, and frees up hands.
- Rachel Yellin’s Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond Audio Program. Use promo code DOULASPOT for a discount.
MORE GIFT IDEAS
We love these companies and their services offered.
- L’ovedbaby – build your own gift basket – an elegant, personalized and thoughtful gift basket! Free shipping on orders over $100
- BabyList – due early 2016? Registration made easy through BabyList and also look for post holiday clearance deals
- Happy Family Organic Baby & Tot Snack Packs – if you’re hosting a party or creating your own personalized gift basket add some healthy and organic snacks to the mix.
- For more ideas check our friends at Macaroni Kids hottest toys this season!
If you have a product you want to share comment on our blog!
The Doula Spot Team